Thoughts on Dart Native? Looks like it addresses several common Flutter pain points

I’ve been seeing a lot of posts recently around the Dart Native project. Looking into it, it seems to solve several long-standing issues we hit in the standard Flutter workflow.

What are your thoughts on this project? Is anyone using it in production, or seeing potential drawbacks? Would love to hear the community’s perspective!

this https://dartnative.com/ ? seems like a scam…

yeah, seems AI generated

1 Like

Just to clarify, I’m not affiliated with DartNative or DartPub; I simply came across the project while looking into it. It is available right now at dartnative.com, with packages available through dartpub.dev.

DartNative offers several pricing plans depending on your build scale:

  • Community (Free): Everything you need to start building. Includes the framework, all plugins, and basic support for one production app (does not include CodePush*).

  • Standard ($49/yr): Everything needed to ship. Includes the framework, all plugins, unlimited apps, priority support, and CodePush* up to 10,000 fix installs per month.

  • Pro ($99/yr): Built for teams scaling up. Includes unlimited apps, highest priority support, and CodePush* up to 50,000 fix installs per month.

Looking at the code GitHub - DartNative/dartnative: Native iOS and Android apps from Dart · GitHub it looks LLM generated.
It also doesn’t make sense to me, that they split their playground in Liquid and M3 examples as this means I had to create different UIs per platform, which is against their statement.

1 Like

If it solves long-standing issues, tell us what they are.

If someone is not affiliated with the project, why would they post something that reads like marketing copy?

Listen brother, I swear I am not affiliated with that project at all. The reason my original post read so much like marketing copy is honestly because it was just AI-generated. I was looking into DartNative and used an AI to summarize the details, which is why it came out sounding like a sales pitch.

I know I have absolutely nothing to prove that I’m not connected to them right now, but please believe me—I have zero ties to the project or the team behind it. Just a random person who stumbled across it and shared what the AI spit out.